1 large carrot julienned
1/4 cup raw almond butrer
1 tbsp lemon
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
1 tbsp agave
1 tbsp toasted sesame oi
1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
1/2 cup foraging flowers for garnish
- Place chopped cabbage and julienned carrots in a large stainless steel bowl.
- Toast sesame seeds on low until they are golden about 5 minutes.
- While the sesame seeds are toasting, in a separate bowl, combine almond butter, oil, lime juice,lemon juice, ginger and agave mixing with a wire whisk.
- Toss vegetables with dressing.
- Add sesame seeds.
- Plate and top with foraging flowers.
- serve with fresh wedges of lime.