Welcome to my blog

I am so happy you found us please stay tuned regularly for new recipes. We focus on food made without gluten, paleo, vegan and raw foods and sometimes dairy and egg free but mostly the focus is on scrumptious!


You carry all the ingredients to turn your existence to joy. Mix them, mix them. ~ Hafiz

February 20, 2010

tahini dressing

Spring is fast approaching, along with this change of season comes a desire to shift gears, change eating patterns and transition from eating those wintery starchy foods to those that are a bit lighter. 


I myself have shed a bunch of emotional weight, which often happens in change of seasons..all this to say.... 


I am happy to post this recipe for the bi yearly cleanses that keep me feeling healthy, it is a wonderful alkalizing dressing for there is no vinegar, I can't get enough of it.  Enjoy and please tell me about it! 


Tahini dressing


1/2 cup tahini
1/2 cup distilled or reverse osmosis water
5 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup bragg's liquid amino acids
2 tbsp agave or honey
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
1 tsp grey sea salt
1/4 tsp cayenne


Blend all ingredients in a vita mix. This will keep for 10 days in the fridge and is fantastic as a dip or dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment